You have no items in your shopping cart.
Briwax is a solvent-based blend of beeswax and carnauba wax for use on bare wood or previously sealed surface. It can also be used as a maintenance wax. Furniture restoration professionals have long recognized Briwax as a premiere, multi-purpose furniture wax. It produces a lustrous patina, not a glossy surface shine. It is suitable for use as a finish on new wood or stripped furniture, a reconditioned for old or damaged finishes, a furniture wax for fine furniture and antiques.
- Toulene Free Briwax
- Application: 0000 Steel Wool, Cloth and Scotch Brite Pad
- Coverage: 5-10 SQ/M per liter
- Drying Time (Touch): 1 minute
- Recoat: 15 minutes
- Shelf Life: 12 months unopened
- Premiere wax used by furniture restoration professionals
- Use as a finish, reconditioned, furniture wax or antiquing agent
- Apply further coats of Briwax Toulene Free to increase durability and Gloss level - not more than three coats recommended
- To ensure desired results always test on inconspicuous area first
- Use Briwax sparingly, a little goes a long way
- Gently rub the area
- Always buff after each application of Briwax
- If the wax smudges, you've used too much Briwax
- Requires more drying time than original Briwax
- Safety cautions: Highly flammable
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Note: Briwax may turn into liquid in hot weather during transportation in a hot delivery truck, therefore, do not open immediately upon its arrival. This in no way diminishes the quality of the product. Just allow the container to come to room temperature to return to a paste form.
FINISHES / COLORS: Clear, Golden Oak, Rustic Pine, Antique Mahogany.
Import Duties and Clearance Fees are the Responsibility of the Buyer. Our Free Shipping Policy does not apply to International Addresses. All International Orders will be accompanied by a Commercial Invoice that states a description of the goods, the sale price, and the country of origin of the goods.
Please choose your shipping service carefully as USPS First Class International may not have Tracking Information available for all countries. No Items will be replaced or No refunds will be issued on International Shipping, so choosing USPS Priority Mail International is definitely your better choice.
By choosing USPS First Class International as your service you agree to our terms and conditions and will not hold us responsible for loss or damage to the package and items in it.
Please contact us at email@example.com and we would be happy to quote you a shipping rate based on the weight of the items you would like to purchase.