You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fill-A-Fix fills deep chips, cracks and gouges in porcelain prior to finish glazing with Porc-A-Fix, in cases when the glaze alone is not enough to fill the damage.
This kit is easy to use - simply apply, let dry, and sand smooth. Each Fill-A-Fix kit contains sufficient material to make one to three repairs, depending on the size and depth of damage.
- Packed in a 15cc jar
- Includes 2 ounce can of base filler, 1 filler applicator stick and 2 sections of 220-grit aluminum oxide sandpaper
- Quick drying filler makes sealing cracks and filling voids easy
- Must be used in conjunction with at least one top coat of Porc-A-Fix
- Porc-A-Filler has had a name change it is now called Fill-A-Fix.
- Fill-A-Fix repairs larger cracks and dents in your porcelain fixtures when the damage is too deep
- Simple two-step procedure completely fills damaged area.
Import Duties and Clearance Fees are the Responsibility of the Buyer. Our Free Shipping Policy does not apply to International Addresses.
All International Orders will be accompanied by a Commercial Invoice that states a description of the goods, the sales price, and the country of origin of the goods.
Please contact us at email@example.com and we would be happy to quote you a shipping rate based on the weight of the items you would like to purchase.
- Ensure that the damaged area and surrounding surface are clean, free of dust, dirt, grease, soap residue, wax and cleaners.
- To make sure this area is totally dry, carefully wipe just the repair area with a small amount of acetone after cleaning.
Shake the bottle for at least 30 seconds and allow it to sit for at least one minute prior to opening the cap. This will allow excess material on the cap or brush to roll back into the bottle. Open the cap carefully, making sure to wipe off any excess material on the lip of the bottle with a cloth.
Fill the damaged area with thin, even coats, allowing 15-30 minutes of drying time between each coat. Fill the damage to just slightly below the original porcelain surface, as this will allow for a smooth and level application of the Porc-A-Fix top coat. Do not try to fill deep gouges in one coat. It is not necessary to sand in between coats.
Dry the final fill coat thoroughly before sanding. Without forced drying, typically allow at least 48 hours of final open-air drying time. The filler may dry in as little as 24 hours in low humidity conditions.
Sand the filled area, once completely dry. Use the 220 grit sandpaper to remove any surface imperfections and ensure that the fill is slightly below the porcelain surface to allow for the glaze application.
Finish the repair with Porc-A-Fix.
Clean the repaired area with a mild liquid abrasive or dishwashing liquid; we recommend this not only for the repaired area, but for the entire fixture. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners on the repaired area. This will reduce the chance of scratches from surface dirt or abrasion.