You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Gobel Tart Pan is a superior piece of kitchenware suited for making the best tarts and quieches. It features a tinned steel construction for maximum durability, fluted edges and a removable bottom so you don't have to waste time trying to pry it out of the container and potentially breaking that perfect breaded crust.
- Heavy-gauge tinned steel ensures even and gentle heat distribution for consistent baking and professional-quality results
- Made of Tinned Steel
- Removable Bottom
- Fluted Edges
- Removable bottom supports the baked crust while you slip off the pan’s outer ring
- Great For Tarts & Quiches When Product Cannot Be Inverted To Be Released
- 9-3/4" diameter at top, 2" deep
- Made in France by a company that has produced quality bakeware since 1887
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- When the tin is new, it is shiny. However, it will become darker with baking. This is normal and will not interfere with the properties of the metal.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.