You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Miswak (miswaak, siwak, sewak) is a teeth cleaning stick made from the Salvadora Persica tree (known as arak). A traditional alternative to the modern toothbrush is a long, well-documented history and is reputed for its medicinal benefits.
Miswak is natural dental care. Clean teeth, palate, tongue, and gums with the toothbrush tree (Salvadora persica). The product is a traditional form of the toothbrush in East Africa and Arabia.
- Kills bacteria that causes gum disease
- Fights plaque effectively
- Useful and effectives for teeth whitening
- Helps reduce tooth decay
- Removes Bad breath and odor from mouth.
- Effectively cleans between teeth due to its parallel bristles.
- Increases salivation and hence inhibits dry mouth (Xerostomia)
- Natural oral hygiene
- Used like a toothbrush but without toothpaste
- Long lasting from the peelu tree
- Thick and moist 8" stick
- Vacuum packed for freshness
Choose a working end. Remove the rind with a knife about 3 / 4 inch. You can gently chew the stick or soften it with the saliva until the stick forms bristles. Now you can use the natural brush for brushing teeth. Brush as usual. No toothpaste required, you can use without water. The Miswak will freshen. Every few days (when bristles look like an old broom) cut off the exposed bristles, peel bark and start anew.
Import Duties and Clearance Fees are the Responsibility of the Buyer. Our Free Shipping Policy does not apply to International Addresses.
All International Orders will be accompanied by a Commercial Invoice that states a description of the goods, the sales price, and the country of origin of the goods.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to quote you a shipping rate based on the weight of the items you would like to purchase.