You have no items in your shopping cart.
A massage with Frei Oel Skincare Oil treatment relaxes connective tissue and improves circulation in the deeper and surface layers of the skin. Vitamin A enhances the regeneration process and has a positive effect on the skin's metabolism, and liquid paraffin is dermatologically the safest and most ideal lubricant for massage. It protects the skin from additional moisture loss. The overall complex of Frei Oel Beauty Treatment reduces wrinkle depth with regular use. Fine wrinkles are almost invisible. Regular massage with Frei Oel Skincare Oil treatment prevents stretch marks during pregnancy. As a cosmetic follow-up treatment, scar appearance is visibly improved - they become softer and often almost invisible.
- The number 1 skincare oil in German pharmacies since 50 years
- Precious oils indulge and lend skin a silky feeling
- Supports cell renewal with vitamin A
- Reduces scars and stretch marks noticeably
- Diminishes uneven skin tone
- Does NOT contains alcohol, colorants, preservatives, mineral oil (paraffin), PEG/PEG-derivatives, silicone
- Women and men with dry skin
- People with stretch marks caused by strong weight fluctuation (e.g. pregnancy, diet, body building etc.)
- People with scars
- Customers with uneven skin tone/ hyperpigmentation (e.g.age spots)
After cleansing, apply generously on still moist skin and massage in thoroughly. For scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tones apply twice a day for at least 3 months.
Import Duties and Clearance Fees are the Responsibility of the Buyer. Our Free Shipping Policy does not apply to International Addresses. All International Orders will be accompanied by a Commercial Invoice that states a description of the goods, the sale price, and the country of origin of the goods.
Please choose your shipping service carefully as USPS First Class International may not have Tracking Information available for all countries. No Items will be replaced or No refunds will be issued on International Shipping, so choosing USPS Priority Mail International is definitely your better choice.
By choosing USPS First Class International as your service you agree to our terms and conditions and will not hold us responsible for loss or damage to the package and items in it.
Please contact us at email@example.com and we would be happy to quote you a shipping rate based on the weight of the items you would like to purchase.