You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hopes Counter Top Polish. Quickly and easily enhances your countertops' beauty by producing a deep rich shine that repels dirt, minimizes stains, and makes cleaning much easier. Hope's Countertop Polish is great for use on all of the following laminates and solid countertop materials: Formica, Corian, Swanstone, Wilsonart Gibraltar, Avonite, Nevamar, Surell, Pionite, and Fountainhead by Nevamar. Unlike ordinary polishes, this polish is both safer and more effective than similar products. It contains no waxes, no mineral oils, no harsh chemicals or abrasives, and no silicone resins.
- Shine & Protect - Restore your countertops to their original shine with the unique wax-free formulation that cleans and beautifies with no buildup
- Multiple Surface - Achieve a glossy finish with polish designed to benefit any brand of countertop and all materials, including marble, granite, Corian, quartz, and others
- Streak Free - Remove blemishes and mitigate future stains or fingerprints with this polish that protects your countertops without leaving any residue
- Family Friendly and Safe - Keep everyone in your house healthy and happy with nontoxic polish that contains no harsh chemicals and is pleasantly scented with natural fragrances
- Revitalize & Renew - Use this polish to keep new countertops in peak condition, or bring life back to rough and stained surfaces that otherwise would need to be replaced
Import Duties and Clearance Fees are the Responsibility of the Buyer. Our Free Shipping Policy does not apply to International Addresses. All International Orders will be accompanied by a Commercial Invoice that states a description of the goods, the sale price, and the country of origin of the goods.
Please choose your shipping service carefully as USPS First Class International may not have Tracking Information available for all countries. No Items will be replaced or No refunds will be issued on International Shipping, so choosing USPS Priority Mail International is definitely your better choice.
By choosing USPS First Class International as your service you agree to our terms and conditions and will not hold us responsible for loss or damage to the package and items in it.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to quote you a shipping rate based on the weight of the items you would like to purchase.