You have no items in your shopping cart.
A high foaming, easy to use, trigger spray formula, using the same,highly effective ingredients as the sought after KRC-7 Original!
KRC-7 ULTRA safely removes soap scum, hard water stains, rust, mineral deposits, grease, and other contaminates from non-slip tubs, acrylic, ceramic, fiberglass, plastic, stainless, copper, brass, aluminum and glass surfaces. KRC-7 ULTRA does not contain any bleach, abrasives, caustic, muriatic acid or solvents. It is non-flammable and non-fuming. Safe for Septic.
- Bathroom cleaner
- Removes Dirt, Rust, Grease, Soap Scum and Other Tough Stains!
- Effective on Porcelain, Ceramic, Acrylic, Fiberglass, Glass, Stainless, and Many Other Surfaces!
- Does Not Contain Bleach, Abrasives or Harmful Solvents
- Non-Flammable, Non-Fuming, Non-Caustic
- Safely Cleans and Renews!
- Contains: 1 Gallon bottle
How to Use:
It is imperative that a small test area be done on an inconspicuous area, prior to general use to determine dwell time, compatibility and desired results.
- Spray ULTRA evenly onto the surface and let stand for 1-3 minutes.
- Using a soft bristle brush or sponge, agitate surface until soap scum, dirt and other contaminates have been released from the surface.
- Thoroughly rinse surface with clean water and towel dry.
- Repeat if necessary. For added shine and protection.
Do not use on natural stone, polished porcelain, anodized or lacquered surfaces, metal tile, slate, brick, clay tile, quarry tile, Mexican tile, terra cotta, hand formed tile, Formica®, Corian®, Sterling® or Owens-Corning fixtures. ONLY USE on acid and alkali resistant surfaces. DO NOT USE if glaze is worn through age or if the surface was previously maintained with any abrasive cleaners. DO NOT MIX OR USE with bleach or any other household cleaners or chemicals.
Import Duties and Clearance Fees are the Responsibility of the Buyer. Our Free Shipping Policy does not apply to International Addresses. All International Orders will be accompanied by a Commercial Invoice that states a description of the goods, the sale price, and the country of origin of the goods.
Please choose your shipping service carefully as USPS First Class International may not have Tracking Information available for all countries. No Items will be replaced or No refunds will be issued on International Shipping, so choosing USPS Priority Mail International is definitely your better choice.
By choosing USPS First Class International as your service you agree to our terms and conditions and will not hold us responsible for loss or damage to the package and items in it.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to quote you a shipping rate based on the weight of the items you would like to purchase.