You have no items in your shopping cart.
Old English Scratch Cover helps restore damaged surfaces by hiding unsightly scratches & nicks in furniture, paneling, woodwork & floors. (Designed for lighter woods only). This liquid polish is designed to hide nicks and scratches in wood furniture, paneling and floors. For medium to light woods like pine and oak. Helps restore damaged wood surfaces and hides unsightly scratches and nicks. For use on lighter color woods. 8 FL. OZ. (236 mL)
Keeping Furniture Looking its Best
There are a number of things you can do to help keep your furniture looking like new. We recommend using an OLD ENGLISH furniture care product to bring out wood's natural beauty. Some tips include...
- Keep furniture out of bright sunlight and damp areas.
- Wipe up spills immediately and be careful with liquids that can damage the finish such as nail polish and polish remover, perfumes, alcoholic beverages, paint or paint thinner.
- Use protective pads to protect tables from hot dishes or heavy accessories.
- Always lift heavy objects; don't drag them across the surface of the wood.
- Keep your wood furniture polished to help protect against damage.
Import Duties and Clearance Fees are the Responsibility of the Buyer. Our Free Shipping Policy does not apply to International Addresses.
All International Orders will be accompanied by a Commercial Invoice that states a description of the goods, the sales price, and the country of origin of the goods.
Please contact us at email@example.com and we would be happy to quote you a shipping rate based on the weight of the items you would like to purchase.