You have no items in your shopping cart.
The 9-inch carpenter’s Try Square by ROXWood is a commendable marking and measuring tool for both metal and wood materials set at 90-degree angles. The machinist’s essential square ruler lets you conveniently mark dimensions, lengths, and diameters. The premium brassbound rosewood handle adds to the sturdiness and durability of the try square. The lightweight aluminum construction makes it portable and convenient to use. The professional try square is essential for woodworkers, metalworkers, and DIY artists for precise angle measurements.
- Marked With Precision: ROX Wood 9" Mitter Square has the ultimate precision etched markings letting the woodworker precisely take measurements up to the finest millimeter. The alum 90-degree square has its accuracy according to the International standards.
- Ideal Ruler for Woodwork Project: The conventional Try square establishes perfect 90 degree angle for checking the perfect right angle. The carpenter mitter square is 25cm (250mm) long from outside and 20cm (200mm) long from inside for exact length measurement from both sides. The RoxWood professional square ruler is perfect for marking 90-degree angles precisely and let you measure the diameter from both sides of the ruler.
- Durable and Premium Design: Constructed with a rust-resistant aluminum blade with brass edging and joints bound by rosewood handle for long-term durability. The laser-etched scale has easy to read measurements that wouldn’t succumb due to wear and tear.
- Stable and Lightweight: The 90-degree blade is made of anodized aluminum which is sturdy yet amazingly lightweight. The aluminum square ruler is a very handy tool for carpentry designed to ease the pressure on wrists while taking accurate measurements.
- Application: The ROXWood construction accessory has promising enhanced precision for the woodworkers, DIY artists, builders, metalworkers, etc. that need 90-degree measuring square tool.