You have no items in your shopping cart.
The 9-inch carpenter’s Try Square by ROXWood is a commendable marking and measuring tool for both metal and wood materials set at 90-degree angles. The machinist’s essential square ruler lets you conveniently mark dimensions, lengths, and diameters. The premium brassbound rosewood handle adds to the sturdiness and durability of the try square. The lightweight aluminum construction makes it portable and convenient to use. The professional try square is essential for woodworkers, metalworkers, and DIY artists for precise angle measurements.
- Marked With Precision: ROX Wood 9" Mitter Square has the ultimate precision etched markings letting the woodworker precisely take measurements up to the finest millimeter. The alum 90-degree square has its accuracy according to the International standards.
- Ideal Ruler for Woodwork Project: The conventional Try square establishes perfect 90 degree angle for checking the perfect right angle. The carpenter mitter square is 25cm (250mm) long from outside and 20cm (200mm) long from inside for exact length measurement from both sides. The RoxWood professional square ruler is perfect for marking 90-degree angles precisely and let you measure the diameter from both sides of the ruler.
- Durable and Premium Design: Constructed with a rust-resistant aluminum blade with brass edging and joints bound by rosewood handle for long-term durability. The laser-etched scale has easy to read measurements that wouldn’t succumb due to wear and tear.
- Stable and Lightweight: The 90-degree blade is made of anodized aluminum which is sturdy yet amazingly lightweight. The aluminum square ruler is a very handy tool for carpentry designed to ease the pressure on wrists while taking accurate measurements.
- Application: The ROXWood construction accessory has promising enhanced precision for the woodworkers, DIY artists, builders, metalworkers, etc. that need 90-degree measuring square tool.
Import Duties and Clearance Fees are the Responsibility of the Buyer. Our Free Shipping Policy does not apply to International Addresses. All International Orders will be accompanied by a Commercial Invoice that states a description of the goods, the sale price, and the country of origin of the goods.
Please choose your shipping service carefully as USPS First Class International may not have Tracking Information available for all countries. No Items will be replaced or No refunds will be issued on International Shipping, so choosing USPS Priority Mail International is definitely your better choice.
By choosing USPS First Class International as your service you agree to our terms and conditions and will not hold us responsible for loss or damage to the package and items in it.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to quote you a shipping rate based on the weight of the items you would like to purchase.