You have no items in your shopping cart.
Multi-Bit Screw Drivers Are Essential for Computer Repair, Mechanical Work, Jewelry Repair, and more. Multi-bit screwdrivers are available in a variety of sizes, styles, and bit options.
- EZ Guide Collar – helps maintain full contact between the bit and the screw for easier, more controlled screw driving.
- Retractable Bit Cartridge – in the hand of the USA 8-in-1 Driver is loaded with 7 hex bits industrial grade durable 12T14 Steel bits and one nut driver! Includes T15 Torx, P1 Phillips, P2 Phillips, P3 Phillips, R2 Square, #4 Slotted, and #6 Slotted.
- Palm Save Cap – does not rotate as you push it while simultaneously turning the handle to drive screws. No Blisters in the palm of your hand. Remove a stuck screw without stripping it.
- End of the shaft – is a hex 1/4 inch nut driver with a magnetic insert to prevent bits from falling.
- The shaft is alloy steel with a ball detent.
- The handle is engineered nylon/ABS resin – holds up to daily use.
Import Duties and Clearance Fees are the Responsibility of the Buyer. Our Free Shipping Policy does not apply to International Addresses. All International Orders will be accompanied by a Commercial Invoice that states a description of the goods, the sale price, and the country of origin of the goods.
Please choose your shipping service carefully as USPS First Class International may not have Tracking Information available for all countries. No Items will be replaced or No refunds will be issued on International Shipping, so choosing USPS Priority Mail International is definitely your better choice.
By choosing USPS First Class International as your service you agree to our terms and conditions and will not hold us responsible for loss or damage to the package and items in it.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to quote you a shipping rate based on the weight of the items you would like to purchase.