You have no items in your shopping cart.
This liming wax by Briwax can be used on any stripped wooden surface to make it look naturally aged. It's guaranteed to fill in the grain of any wood surface evenly and effectively. Just rub it into an unfinished wooden surface and watch as the grain fills out with that aged, whitened look.
- Unique specialty wax
- Produces a white grained finish
- Can also be used to make vivid colors more paste
- This product comes not in the form of a liquid, but a paste
- Liming wax only works on bare wood
- Liming wax is best followed by a treatment of Briwax for a more lustrous and long lasting finish
- Available in two sizes: 8 oz and .9 gallon
Directions: Apply a thin layer of BRIWAX Liming wax with 0000 steel wool or cloth. Allow it to dry one minute and burnish with a soft cloth or brush. A second coat of BRIWAX Liming to increase durability and gloss.
Coverage: 30-50 sq/ft per 1 pound can
Drying Time: 1 minute (Touch); 15 minutes (Recoat)
LIMING WAX Original Briwax – 8 oz or 0.9 Gallon