You have no items in your shopping cart.
This plier is designed for today's trend to the clean line (or "hard edge") look of canvas made taut over three sides of its wooden stretcher frame. Parallel extensions permit pressure to be applied to the inner side of the wooden stretcher. Works also on heavy and primed canvas.
- C.S. OSBORNE No- 249 - Canvas Stretching Pliers for Upholstery
- Works also on heavy and primed canvas
- Fully nickel plated
- Vinyl handles to add comfort
- Quality product that is made to last
- Overall Length: 9 in, Maximum jaw opening: 3 3/8 inch, Weight each: 16 oz
Import Duties and Clearance Fees are the Responsibility of the Buyer. Our Free Shipping Policy does not apply to International Addresses.
All International Orders will be accompanied by a Commercial Invoice that states a description of the goods, the sales price, and the country of origin of the goods.
Please contact us at email@example.com and we would be happy to quote you a shipping rate based on the weight of the items you would like to purchase.