You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fiddes Hard Wax Oil is a highly hard-wearing, non-yellowing and easy to apply finishing oil perfect for wooden floors, kitchen surfaces, children's toys, skirting, furniture, even unsealed terracotta and quarry tiles! A new range of 10 transparent tinted Hard Wax Oils have been formulated, offering excellent depth of color and clarity. Apply following guidelines above. A third and final coat of Clear Hard Wax Oil is advisable in areas subjected to heavy wear.
- A blend of natural oils & waxes offering exceptional durability & resistance for internal natural wood flooring, kitchen worktops (wood) and areas subjected to a high degree of wear
- Produces a quick drying, natural satin
- Water repellent, 4 hours dry time and easy to apply
- Tread-fast finishes that will not peel or flake
- Conforms to EN71-3 safe for toys
- 24 square meter per liter per coat and minimum two coats required
Import Duties and Clearance Fees are the Responsibility of the Buyer. Our Free Shipping Policy does not apply to International Addresses. All International Orders will be accompanied by a Commercial Invoice that states a description of the goods, the sale price, and the country of origin of the goods.
Please choose your shipping service carefully as USPS First Class International may not have Tracking Information available for all countries. No Items will be replaced or No refunds will be issued on International Shipping, so choosing USPS Priority Mail International is definitely your better choice.
By choosing USPS First Class International as your service you agree to our terms and conditions and will not hold us responsible for loss or damage to the package and items in it.
Please contact us at email@example.com and we would be happy to quote you a shipping rate based on the weight of the items you would like to purchase.