You have no items in your shopping cart.
Trust Gorilla Glue Tape To-Go for a stronghold on all kinds of projects and repairs, both indoors and out. It's three times stronger than ordinary duct tape making it ideal for the toughest jobs. Double-thick adhesive grips smooth, rough, and uneven surfaces, including wood, stone, stucco, brick, metal, and vinyl. Reinforced backing contributes extra heft to its construction but still allows you to tear it by hand. Tough all-weather shell withstands moisture, UV-rays, and extreme temperature changes. Application temperature range: 40° to 120" F (best adhesion at room temperature). Service temperature: up to 150°F; intermittent up to 200°F. 1" wide. 30-ft. roll.
- Double-thick adhesive tape
- Grips smooth, rough, and uneven surfaces
- Tough, reinforced backing
- Tight weave contributes to the heft, but Gorilla Tape can still be ripped by hand
- Rugged, weather-resistant shell
- Withstands moisture, UV rays, and temperature extremes
Tips For Use: 1. Surfaces should be clean and dust-free; 2. Rub the tape into the surface to achieve maximum bond; 3. For best results, apply at room temperature; 4. Upon removal, the tape may leave behind residue. To remove, use tape as a blotter, or use adhesive remover.