You have no items in your shopping cart.
Say goodbye to dry skin with the small bee bar by honey house naturals. Just warm the bar between your hands then rub it wherever you need. Since it is waterless, it won't dry out over time and will last a long time even with daily use. In 7 different scents, each is made with ingredients you recognize and essential oils. The beeswax locks in the emollients, so you don't need to reapply even after washing your hands several times. Honey house naturals is committed to the conservation of natural resources and respect for our planet. All of their products are made with wholesome ingredients either found in or derived from nature.
- A water-less lotion means it is not watered down you get 100% emollients
- A water-less lotion means it won't dry out, and you can take it on the plane
- Brimming with shea butter, cocoa butter, vitamin e, kukui nut oil and other natural moisturizers
- Beeswax seals in emollients to protect your skin from the harsh environment
- Lasts about six months with daily use.
- Solid bar of waterless lotion
- Won't dry out
- Beeswax seals emollients into the skin so you can wash your hands multiple times without reapplying
Import Duties and Clearance Fees are the Responsibility of the Buyer. Our Free Shipping Policy does not apply to International Addresses. All International Orders will be accompanied by a Commercial Invoice that states a description of the goods, the sale price, and the country of origin of the goods.
Please choose your shipping service carefully as USPS First Class International may not have Tracking Information available for all countries. No Items will be replaced or No refunds will be issued on International Shipping, so choosing USPS Priority Mail International is definitely your better choice.
By choosing USPS First Class International as your service you agree to our terms and conditions and will not hold us responsible for loss or damage to the package and items in it.
Please contact us at email@example.com and we would be happy to quote you a shipping rate based on the weight of the items you would like to purchase.