You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Edgemaker Pro combines the same sharpening pins found in our Original Edgemaker with finer honing steels in the same convenient tool. The two-step sharpening method provided by the Edgemaker Pro will give a keen edge to any blade and is perfect for sharpening and honing any blade.
- Edgemaker Professional Sharpening Tool- 331 allows you to both hone and sharpen the toughest of knives. This hand held sharpener works on wavy and serrated knives too
- Touch Up Your Knife Blades Quickly And Easily In One Portable Tool, the Edgemaker Pro hones and sharpens blades in less than one minute, performs like Butcher’s Steel leaving behind a smooth strong blade. Bring your dull blades back to life!
- How They Work- All Edgemaker Tools work the same way. Simply draw the knife through the crossed steels with mild pressure.
- Safe, Durable & Long Lasting- including an unbreakable high impact plastic handle. Steels can be pulled out and rotated to provide new sharpening surface for years of use. Simply place sharpener in hot water for one minute to expand plastic, pull steels, rotate, and then reinsert
- Safety First- read all directions on the back of the packaging, including best practices, and step by step instructions on how to get the best results.
Import Duties and Clearance Fees are the Responsibility of the Buyer. Our Free Shipping Policy does not apply to International Addresses.
All International Orders will be accompanied by a Commercial Invoice that states a description of the goods, the sales price, and the country of origin of the goods.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to quote you a shipping rate based on the weight of the items you would like to purchase.