You have no items in your shopping cart.
A compact reusable shopping bag made from 100% knitted, mesh cotton that greatly expands to tote bundles of fruit, vegetables, and other groceries home from the market. These deceptively durable bags will fold neatly into a purse or backpack and stretch to hold a wide array of goods. French Filt Market Bags have been used for generations and have stood the test of time due to their reliability.
- Classic Style: Made in Normandy since 1860, the 'filet' bag once served the fishermen of the region. Today they are a French design icon. These durable bags will fold neatly into a purse or backpack and stretch to hold a wide array of goods.
- Strong & Durable: Built to last, these bags made with reinforced edges. Strong, expandable, practical, ecological, the fiber is dyed in the north of France using Oeko-Tex 100 standards and then knitted and stitched.
- Eco-Friendly: Pack it with your groceries for a complete eco-friendly shopping experience. Plastic pollution has an enormously damaging effect on the environment, but with this strong and durable net bag, you'll never have to use a plastic bag again! You can protect the environment with the Natural Classic Market Net made of 100% natural cotton.
- Machine Washable: 100% Cotton, machine washable, wash cold, hang dry; don't tumble dry.
- Comfortable & Practical: Pack it with your groceries or beach towels, gym gear, or your everyday carry items. These net shopping bags used by many of our grandmothers have made a resurgence in France, but the quality and care with which they are made remain the same.
Import Duties and Clearance Fees are the Responsibility of the Buyer. Our Free Shipping Policy does not apply to International Addresses. All International Orders will be accompanied by a Commercial Invoice that states a description of the goods, the sale price, and the country of origin of the goods.
Please choose your shipping service carefully as USPS First Class International may not have Tracking Information available for all countries. No Items will be replaced or No refunds will be issued on International Shipping, so choosing USPS Priority Mail International is definitely your better choice.
By choosing USPS First Class International as your service you agree to our terms and conditions and will not hold us responsible for loss or damage to the package and items in it.
Please contact us at email@example.com and we would be happy to quote you a shipping rate based on the weight of the items you would like to purchase.