You have no items in your shopping cart.
A compact reusable shopping bag made from 100% knitted, mesh cotton that greatly expands to tote bundles of fruit, vegetables, and other groceries home from the market. These deceptively durable bags will fold neatly into a purse or backpack and stretch to hold a wide array of goods. French Filt Market Bags have been used for generations and have stood the test of time due to their reliability.
- CLASSIC STYLE: Made in Normandy since 1860, the 'filet' bag once served the fishermen of the region. Today they are a French design icon. These durable bags will fold neatly into a purse or backpack and stretch to hold a wide array of goods.
- STRONG & DURABLE: Built to last, these bags made with reinforced edges. Strong, expandable, practical, ecological, the fiber is dyed in the north of France using Oeko-Tex 100 standards and then knitted and stitched.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Pack it with your groceries for a complete eco-friendly shopping experience. Plastic pollution has an enormously damaging effect on the environment, but with this strong and durable net bag, you'll never have to use a plastic bag again! You can protect the environment with the Natural Classic Market Net made of 100% natural cotton.
- MACHINE WASHABLE: 100% Cotton, machine washable, wash cold, hang dry; don't tumble dry.
- COMFORTABLE & PRACTICAL: Pack it with your groceries or beach towels, gym gear, or your everyday carry items. These net shopping bags used by many of our grandmothers have made a resurgence in France, but the quality and care with which they are made remain the same.