You have no items in your shopping cart.
The HEFT is the fastest and easiest attaching ergonomic secondary handle for long shaft tools which makes them more ergonomic – helping to reduce pain, fatigue and potential injury of the user. When it comes to yard work, are you working harder than you have to? Get a little more HEFT out of your long-handled tools with this innovative auxiliary handle. It snaps easily into place with just a twist and provides a secure and strategically placed handle that allows you to lift from a more upright position.
- Reduces bending and back strain
- Makes shoveling easier
- Attaches in seconds
- Requires no tools for installation
- Works with almost any long shaft tool – shovels, rakes, brooms and more!
- Fits most standard shovel shafts from 1" - 1-1/2" (25mm - 36mm)
- The HEFT fits handle shaft diameters from 1 to 1.4 inches and is customizable to any tool. To prevent the HEFT from slipping on your tool's handle, simply insert a screw into the small hole in the HEFT's collar.
Attach The HEFT, place The HEFT across the shaft of the tool and rotate The HEFT 90 degrees towards the shaft. That’s it, it’s on in a simple twist!
Import Duties and Clearance Fees are the Responsibility of the Buyer. Our Free Shipping Policy does not apply to International Addresses.
All International Orders will be accompanied by a Commercial Invoice that states a description of the goods, the sales price, and the country of origin of the goods.
Please contact us at email@example.com and we would be happy to quote you a shipping rate based on the weight of the items you would like to purchase.