You have no items in your shopping cart.
Briwax, Original Wax Polish is a blend of pure beeswax, carnauba wax and cleaners. Briwax is ideal for floors, cabinets and millwork as well as leather, marble, metal and concrete and yet is gentle enough for the finest antiques. Briwax cleans and reconditions wood finishes. Briwax stains, seals and finishes new wood in one easy step. It retards oxidation on metal surfaces.
- Briwax is an all-natural product, made from beeswax and carnauba wax.
- Briwax prevents skin oils and salts from harming the finish.
- Briwax removes white water rings.
- Dye colors in Briwax diminish minor scratches without changing the character or color of the furniture.
- Available in ten colors.
- Each can weighs approximately 1 lb
- Briwax saves hours of elbow grease by quickly restoring the patina of old wood.
- Briwax can also be used for leather furniture care and many other surfaces.
In the Order notes section of the check out, please list the 4, one pound cans you would like.
Import Duties and Clearance Fees are the Responsibility of the Buyer. Our Free Shipping Policy does not apply to International Addresses.
All International Orders will be accompanied by a Commercial Invoice that states a description of the goods, the sales price, and the country of origin of the goods.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to quote you a shipping rate based on the weight of the items you would like to purchase.