You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Grohe faucets are made to last through the years with much wear and damage resistance as possible. Grohe sub-plates layers of copper or nickel, depending on the surface, to ensure a flawless non-porous base for their dazzling finish layer. StarLight ensures a luminous mirror-like finish that is resistant to scratches and tarnishing for years of stunning, trouble-free use.
- Grohe Single Handle Lever Centerset Lavatory Faucet
- GROHE SilkMove Ceramic Cartridge
- Single Lever Handle
- Single hole installation
- GROHE StarLight chrome finish
- Stainless Steel Braided Flexible Supply lines
- Flow Control
- ADA Compliant
- Flow Rate 2.2 GPM
- Solid brass faucet body
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Stainless steel braided flexible supplies
- SilkMove ceramic disc cartridge
- Metal drain assembly
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set froth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and stat regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guidelines
- Overall Height: 7-5/16" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 2-11/16" (measured from the counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 3-15/16" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of the spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Single Hole
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/4"
Import Duties and Clearance Fees are the Responsibility of the Buyer. Our Free Shipping Policy does not apply to International Addresses. All International Orders will be accompanied by a Commercial Invoice that states a description of the goods, the sale price, and the country of origin of the goods.
Please choose your shipping service carefully as USPS First Class International may not have Tracking Information available for all countries. No Items will be replaced or No refunds will be issued on International Shipping, so choosing USPS Priority Mail International is definitely your better choice.
By choosing USPS First Class International as your service you agree to our terms and conditions and will not hold us responsible for loss or damage to the package and items in it.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to quote you a shipping rate based on the weight of the items you would like to purchase.