You have no items in your shopping cart.
Though not as strong as J-B Weld, J-B Kwik is perfect for need-to-fix-it-fast repairs at home, on the farm or in the shop. When mixed in equal portions at room temperature (70 F), J-B Kwik will sent in 4 minutes, and cure in 4-6 hours! Use J-B Kwik on iron, steel, copper, aluminum, brass, bronze, pewter, porcelain, ceramic, marble, glass, concrete, fiberglass, wood, some plastics, and other clean, dry surfaces. J-B Kwik is nontoxic, and temperature resistant up to 300F. When fully cured, J-B Kwik is waterproof, petroleum, chemical, and acid resistant. J-B Kwik can be drilled, tapped, machined, filed, sanded and painted. J-B Kwik is "kwikly" establishing its name in the market.
- Fast Set - 4 minutes to set and 4-6 hours to cure
- For Fix-it-Fast Repairs
- Use on metal, wood, most plastics, PVC, ceramic, fiberglass and concrete
- Perfect for repairs at home, on the farm or in the shop
- Non toxic and temperature resistant up to 300F
- Epoxy/super glue, indoor/outdoor