You have no items in your shopping cart.
This impressive 15-in-1 Ratchet Screwdriver does a lot, does it well, and does it cheap, too. A very smooth 3-way clutch lets you use ratchet action in forward or reverse, or lock the mechanism like a regular driver. 7 double-ended driver bits include straights from 1/8" to 1/4". Phillips from #0 to #3, T-15 and T-20 torx, and #1 and #2 square drives. The driver's hex socket serves as a 1/4" nut driver as well. The comfortable handle, 1-1/2" diameter and shaped for powerful work, incorporates magazine storage for 6 of the driver bits. Bit storage chamber holds the following bits: T15 and TT20 torx bits, #0, #2 and #3 phillips, 5/32, 1/8, 3/16, 1/4" slotted, #1, #2 square drivechamber.
- Engineered heavy-duty construction.
- Allows for extra torque.
- Bits are made of 6150 hardened steel.
- Large handle for extra gripping power.
- Chamber also allows for easier access to bits
- Ratcheting foward and reverse feature
- Can also lock in place for more torque
- ISO Certified