You have no items in your shopping cart.
- The rich Vitamin A in its content accelerates cellular regeneration, thus reducing the stretch depth. It helps to lighten the pale appearance of stretch marks by supporting epidermal thickness and melanin increase.
- With Omega-3 fatty acids and rich Vitamin E, it increases blood circulation in the area where the product is used and contributes to the reduction of the appearance of cracks.
- With this product, which has multi-complex features, it is also very effective in reducing the scars left after cesarean.
- With its aloe-vera extract, it helps the skin to maintain optimal moisture balance.
- Supports the reduction of skin defects such as dryness and hyperpigmentation (spots).
- This product, which is very rich in vitamin A, is not suitable for use during pregnancy. We recommend you review Maximum Elasticity Cream as an anti-stretch care during pregnancy.
|Product Type||Anti-Stretch Mark Oil|
|Collections||Health & Beauty Mamaaura Skin Care|
|Tags||Health BeautySkin Care|
Import Duties and Clearance Fees are the Responsibility of the Buyer. Our Free Shipping Policy does not apply to International Addresses. All International Orders will be accompanied by a Commercial Invoice that states a description of the goods, the sale price, and the country of origin of the goods.
Please choose your shipping service carefully as USPS First Class International may not have Tracking Information available for all countries. No Items will be replaced or No refunds will be issued on International Shipping, so choosing USPS Priority Mail International is definitely your better choice.
By choosing USPS First Class International as your service you agree to our terms and conditions and will not hold us responsible for loss or damage to the package and items in it.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to quote you a shipping rate based on the weight of the items you would like to purchase.