You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Fastest, Easiest Refrigerant Leak Sealant! Introducing Insta-Seal IS-L, the lightning-fast sealant that quickly seals refrigerant leaks. Its innovative injectable design is easy to use and provides a long-lasting seal compatible with 1.5 to 5-ton HVAC units.
Its injection method makes it easier to install than other sealants. Pumping down the unit is now a thing of the past. Compatible with all refrigerants (excluding ammonia).No more large equipment, bulky tools, and injection hoses. Say goodbye to costly repairs and refrigerant leaks and enjoy the hassle-free performance with Insta-Seal IS-L.
- Permanently seals.
- One-time use, quick and easy injection.
- Won't clog expansion valves or cap tubes.
- Compatible with 1.5 to 5 - Tons HVAC units.
- Multiple units can be used on larger equipment.
- Works with all refrigerants (Excluding Ammonia).
- Super concentrate means less material in system.
- Reinforced clear tube that lets you see the sealant go in.
- It takes only seconds to inject, minimizes system downtime.
- Works with R - 410A systems without the need to pump down the system.
Do not bend, cut or deform INSTA-SEAL Ultimate Injectable Sealant tube. Be careful not to allow refrigerant to spray on bare skin, as it could cause frostbite.
Import Duties and Clearance Fees are the Responsibility of the Buyer. Our Free Shipping Policy does not apply to International Addresses. All International Orders will be accompanied by a Commercial Invoice that states a description of the goods, the sale price, and the country of origin of the goods.
Please choose your shipping service carefully as USPS First Class International may not have Tracking Information available for all countries. No Items will be replaced or No refunds will be issued on International Shipping, so choosing USPS Priority Mail International is definitely your better choice.
By choosing USPS First Class International as your service you agree to our terms and conditions and will not hold us responsible for loss or damage to the package and items in it.
Please contact us at email@example.com and we would be happy to quote you a shipping rate based on the weight of the items you would like to purchase.